Wednesday 19 November 2014

Can't DEAL!!!

These are the benefits of having a blog I get to rant and rave whenever I want right here! Yeah baby this is my spot and I don't have to care what you will choose to do with whatever your eyes read! No doubt I'm upset however in line with new Zen accepting me I no longer argue with people who don't have a valid point because, face it, if you can't manage your emotions and your issues you are basically fucked and if I engage you I too will be fucked.

We have discussed LIFE previously friends so we all know that all we can do is put our best foot forward and learn so that next time we improve on past less than stellar performances...

So I am an only biological child however I have cousins and relatives and adopted relations. Basically my mom and dad were 40 and 43 respectively when they had me and these were not the days of in vitro and surrogates so they were pretty much resigned to the fact that they would not be having their own child. I only appeared in 1980 and they had gotten hitched in 1974, so they had adopted a child by then and they were raising a relative's child as well.

I understand her issues with me, however I feel our parents did all they could to integrate us, none of us is guilty or at fault for the choices her birth mother made so why must our feet be constantly held to the fire? I know from all that I have been through in life that nobody is a true victim because victim means you have no true ownership in a situation and you literally have nothing to learn or grow from you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Therefore I find it hard to reconcile my birth and her issues with me when all I did was come into the world and be an answer to somebody's prayer. If anyone has an answer please reach out to me, I can't deal with her issues anymore particularly because I have my own that I have taken ownership of and am working towards healing. That'll be all for now

1 comment:

  1. I love the "answer to somebody's prayer" bit. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete